Full Mouth Rehabilitation corrects imperfections in bite position and enhances the appearance of the smile. Anyone with short, worn teeth or those that are chipped and broken throughout the mouth would be an excellent candidate.
Combining the science of Neuromuscular Dentistry with the artistry of Cosmetic Dentistry, Full Mouth Rehabilitation creates a smile that is functional, comfortable and beautiful.
Patients who require such a treatment may have:
• TMJ (temporomandibular joint syndrome)
• Experience frequent headaches or migraines
• Unexplained loose teeth
• Teeth are worn, chipped or cracked
• Dental restorations frequently crack, chip or break
• Pain or soreness around jaw joints
• Pain in teeth that seems to move around
• Facial, neck, shoulder and/or back pain
• Clicking or grating sounds in jaw joints
• Limited jaw movement or have locking jaw
• Unexplained numbness in fingers and arms
• Unexplained congestion or stuffiness in ears